|Date: Saturday, June 8, 2013|
Time: 8:30 a.m. shotgun start with awards luncheon to follow
Location: Westfields Golf Club
13940 Balmoral Greens Avenue, Clifton, VA 20124
Cost: $150 per person
Format: Scramble/Captain's Choice
What is Included:
- Eighteen holes of golf, including cart
- Unlimited practice range balls
- Continental breakfast before round
- Award luncheon
- Complimentary beverage tickets (sorry, no private coolers permitted on the course)
- Prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, and 1st place team
Guest Policy: Maximum of one guest per GW Law School affiliate (i.e. one alumna + one guest, two alumni + two guests, one professor + one guest, etc.). Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 202.994.7166 with special requests. Additional guests will be accommodated only if space permits.
Club Rental Available: Players may rent clubs from the Golf Club for $50 plus tax per set, subject to change, payable to the Golf Club on the morning of the event
Course Dress Code: Proper golf attire must be worn at all times. No blue jeans, cut-off shorts, tee shirts, or tank tops. Westfields Golf Club is a non-metal spike facility.
Refunds & Cancellations: Please review our Refund/Cancellation Policy. The cancellation deadline for this event is May 25, 2013.