Event Cancellation by Sponsor
The Law School Office of Alumni Relations and the George Washington Law Alumni Association (GWLAA) reserve the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If the Office of Alumni Relations or GWLAA cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials and/or website, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is three (3) business days before the event or the event registration deadline, whichever is later.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone (202.994.2231), fax (202.994.3362), or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
These policies apply to all Law School Alumni Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.